Saturday 21 September 2019

Daria and the Flynn Fletchers - Daria in Danville - Part 4


Part 4: Danville Plans
Stacy entered the Flynn-Fletcher’s kitchen. Candace was cooking pancakes as a belated breakfast. “Daria?” she asked.

Stacy?” Daria asked in surprise. “What are you doing here?”

Um, Sandi has gone missing and Quinn said that you were here, and that you would know what to do,” Stacy said.

Daria was then in thought. “How do you know that Sandi has gone missing?”

No one is answering at the Griffin’s and she is not answering her cell!” Stacy said, emotionally.

That’s not an indication of someone going missing, Stacy!” Daria snarked.

You don’t know the Griffin’s. Mrs Griffin always works from home during the holidays. If she has gone shopping, Sandi would be babysitting her brothers. Sandi always takes her cell with her if she is going out. Something has happened!” Stacy said, being in tears at the end of her statement.

Ok,” Jane said.

Daria was then in thought. “And she wasn’t at my place or at Tiffany’s?” she asked.

No!” Stacy said.

I will have to think about this. Candace here has already got me trying to figure out a way to get Mrs Flynn to know the true nature of Phineas and Ferb’s hijinks,” Daria said.

I can wait. I just hope that she is ok. I mean, she may be mean and bitchy sometimes but Sandi is my friend,” Stacy said.

Daria raised an eyebrow at this statement.

Maybe when Phineas and Ferb are finished we can use a flying car made out of stone to look for Sandi,” Jane said.

That would be so cool!” Stacy said.

Only if you can take it to Mom as well!” Candace said.

That can be arranged,” Daria said.


Perry the Platypus approached a purple building in downtown Danville.


Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!

Perry landed his hovercraft on the balcony of the building. He then went towards the door and jumped through it.


Aaaahhhhh, Perry the Platypus...” Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz said, as he held a remote.“How unexpected! By Unexpected, I mean entirely Expected!” He pressed the button on the remote causing a cage to crash down and trap Perry.

Perry made a Playpus noise.

You want to know my plan, don’t you?”Doofenshmirtz asked. He pressed a button on a different remote and a section of wall rolled up, revealing Sandi confined in a large cage.

Like, let me out you monster!” she said.

No, Ms Griffin, your teenage popularity is part of my scheme to take over the TRI-STATE-AREA!” Doofenshmirtz said.

Perry looked at Doofenshmirtz.

I will tell you my scheme after I tell you the back-story behind the scheme,” Doofenshmirtz said.

I don’t see how anyone could take over Danville, or even, like Lawndale, much less the entire Tri-State-Area using one person’s popularity, even the popularity of someone like myself!” Sandi stated.

That’s where you’re wrong. And no complaining during my back-story,” Doofenshmirtz said.

I will if it’s like, too boring,” Sandi said.

Right!”Doofenshmirtz said.


Back at the Flynn-Fletchers Baljeet Raj and Buford Van Stomm had arrived. “So you’re saying that you are combining two Hanna-Barbera cartoons after you saw a crossover movie between the two?” Buford asked.

Yes, yes we are,” Phineas said.

Cool!” Baljeet said.

Buford thought for a bit. “I’m in, If I get to act like Mr Spacely, that is,” he said.

Sure,” Phineas said.

Baljeet looked for Ferb, and saw him at the top of the cavehouse-style skypad apartment that was under construction in front of the tree. “Interesting,” he said.


Daria was looking out at said cavehouse-style skypad apartment out of the kitchen window. “And you say that their projects always disappear?” she asked.

Not always, but most of the time,” Candace said. Her mobile then rang. “It’s Jeremy!” she exclaimed and flipped it open.

Boyfriend I guess,” Jane said, as she sketched.

Maybe,” Daria said.


Vanessa Doofenshmirtz entered her father’s lab and saw Sandi in the cage. “Dad, Why do you have Sandi Griffin in a cage?” she asked. “This is like, a new kind of evil’ she thought, as she glanced at Perry the Platypus.

Vanessa! I was about to tell Perry my backstory! Wait a minute, you know Ms Griffin?” Heinz asked.

Vanessa rolled her eyes, she had heard enough of her father’s ‘backstory’. “It’s rather difficult to attend Lawndale High and not know her, Dad!” she said.

Sandi smiled at that, popular enough for all the students to know her... She then frowned as she realised that was one reason that Dr Doofenshmirtz had her kidknapped.

Yes, that is part of my scheme. Wait, you go to Lawndale High? I thought you went to Fielding!”

Like I would have went to that school of snobs?” Vanessa thought. “Mom let me choose which school to go to,” she said.

Ok,” Heinz said.

So what sort of machine-inator have you built this time?” Vanessa asked.

Perry repeated Vanessa’s question with a look.

Fine,” Heinz said, he walked over beside Sandi’s cage, taking a cover off a machine-device... “BEHOLD! My Popularity-AmplicaTransfer-Inator!”

That’s, like, stupid!” Sandi said, as she rattled the cage.

It’s not stupid!” Heinz said, as he launched into the description of his scheme.





No comments:

Post a Comment