Wednesday 28 October 2020

Beginnings of 2020 - Daria - Gothic Esteem

 Daria – Gothic Esteem

Andrea Hecabate-Croft saw the new girl enter the Self-Esteem class. She looked gothic, as much as she did. ‘Maybe we could be friends,’ she mused.

 

 

“…Realising our actuality…” O’Neill babbled.

 

Immediately the new girl raised her hand.

 

“Sorry, question and answer time is later,” O’Neill said.

 

“I want to know what ‘realising our actuality’ means,” the new girl said.

 

“Um, let me get through this part, OK, then there’ll be a video!”

 

Andrea leaned forwards. “He doesn’t know what it means. He’s teaching the course by rote.”

 

“The how will I get through this if I don’t know what the course teaches.”

 

“I don’t know, and I have taken this four times,” Andrea said. “Andea,” she said with her hand extended.

 

“Daria.”


No comments:

Post a Comment