Thursday 30 July 2020

Beginnings of 2020 - Daria - The Difference Alex Makes


Daria – The Difference Alex Makes
1.      Esteeming a Beginning
Alexander Griffin watched as the two sisters emerged from the Lexus. Two more new students starting at Lawndale High. He saw that the two were completely different in personality. One immediately ingratiated herself with the other students who were there, waiting in the turning circle, whereas the other avoided others as she walked towards the school buildings. He wasn’t sure he would be friends with the latter. The former, if she wasn’t shallow. ‘Too early to tell,’ he thought as another boy asked the younger sister out.


That evening, the Morgendorffers were having their dinner after their daughters’ first day their new school. “Then they asked me to join the pep squad. They said I didn't have to try out, but I said, 'Look, I'm new here. Give me a chance to get used to things.' I met a couple of other girls, Stacy and Tiffany, we're going to look into forming some kind of club to talk about Fashion, or something like that,” Quinn Morgendorffer said.



No comments:

Post a Comment