Monday 19 July 2021

Untitled Crossover V

 

Jake: We're almost home. Your room is just the away you left it.

Quinn: ...

Jake: I know it's hard to leave your school and all your friends, but I've arranged the best possible tutors for each subject. You'll have to work hard this year to prepare yourself before your fifteenth birthday, but I know you can do it. You'll learn quickly and you'll make a wonderful queen. It's what your mother would have wanted.

Quinn: This is not what Mom would have wanted! She wouldn't have wanted to die and leave me.

Jake: No She wouldn't. But sometimes bad things happen. We need to carry on. All the nation depends on us. On you.

Quinn: *sigh*

Jake: I will be here to guide you until your coronation, but the decisions you make are ultimately up to you. Come your maids are waiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment