Saturday 21 October 2017

Church notes - 22nd October 2017

22nd October
Psalms 145 - 150

Acts 2:42 - 47

I will!

Structure is important for the vine, which is the Church.
Growth and development - Discipleship.

Rescued and transformed

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="Irpbg75"><a href="//imgur.com/Irpbg75">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Help those around you take a step to the right through the four Ps.
A step to the right.
To knowing Jesus more.
Gathering together to worship.

I will
I will worship with others.
- Worship involves revelation and response
- Individually and in community
The issues of other priorities that pulled them away from worship were settled.
Corporate worship - focusing on worshiping God with others.
Say I will to Corporate worship.
I will attend worship services
vs 46
I will pray before worship
- For the attitude of our hearts
- For the leaders
- For those you're worshipping with
I will pray as I enter Church
I will be a worshipper not a judge
I will grow together with others
 - The Relationship Factor
Proverbs 27:17
The Ministry Factor
Acts 2:45
- They looked after each other
The Teaching Factor
The Evangelism Factor

How do you plan to maake a step to the right?
Who will you help to make a step to the right?


No comments:

Post a Comment