Friday 13 November 2015

13th November 2015 Writings

13th

Excerpt from: Friday 13th v. 2.0

Sounds bad,” Daniel mused.

I think that I have to tell you to be careful,” Flora said.

Carina thought for moment. “What about me?” she asked.

You weren’t in the vision, but I think you need to be careful too,” Flora said after a moment.

I guess so,” Carina said.


The lecture was about fungi. More specifically, fungi that had symbiotic relationships with various plant species. This not only included mycorrhizae but also parasitic fungi...

...Like the Ergot?” Helga Navin asked.

What?” the lecturer asked.

Helga recalled some information from a documentary that she had watched. “It is a parasitic fungus. It causes hallucinations, and convulsions and is believed to be the cause of the Salem Witch Hunts.”


Words: 116

Excerpt from: Lawndale and Sandi Griffin's Genie – Future Excerpt 5

Sorry, I’m not going out into that thunderstorm, Elias,” Mrs. Jamerson said.

Oh,” he said. “I’ll call you later, bye.

Mrs. Jamerson sighed as Scott went to search for the emerald in the kitchen.


Mrs. Jamerson is afraid of the thunderstorm,” Elias said to Quinn.

Daria was eavesdropping. “Of course she is, Elias,” she said, her snark at full intensity.


Words: 60


No comments:

Post a Comment