Monday 2 November 2020

1st November 2020 Writings

 1st

 

Excerpt from: Doctor Who – An Ordinary Wednesday

“Whatever it was that interfered with the lines has disappeared,” the Doctor murmured.

 

“So, it caused that flicker and then just wandered off?” Clara asked.

 

“Not just wandered off,” the Doctor said, annoyed. “It literally just vanished.”

 

“Like teleportation?” Dani asked.

 

“Pretty much, except I didn’t pick up any of the usual indicators of teleportation,” the Doctor answered. “It’s like whoever, or whatever, it was just shifted dimensions.”

 

“Blimey,” Clara murmured. “Quite difficult to deal with, yeah?”

 

“I’ve rarely come across such a phenomenon.”

 

Clara saw some hope there. “Only rarely?” she asked.

 

Words: 93

 

 

Excerpt from: Mysteries of Lawndale 03 – Night of the Coffee House

“All possibilities I suppose,” Jane said.

 

Daria came to the individual photos for the juniors who were now sophomores. ‘It doesn’t have to be any of my classmates. It could also be any of the upperclassmen.’ She continued looking at each student in turn, noting that Jane had grown her hair out over the past year.

 

Words: 56

 

 

Excerpt from: Q Junior’s Lessons

“And I suppose that you want to be the negotiator?”

 

“Not just myself, but also some of my crew,” the Captain answered.

 

“It’s not my decision, but I’ll see what I can do.”

 

 

Janeway and Q Junior entered the Shuttlebay. “You’re surprised the Uj R’baasagbr took my offer.”

 

“It’s unlikely that they would give up the planets just like that,” he said.

 

Words: 62

 

 

Total: 211

 

No comments:

Post a Comment