Saturday 7 November 2020

Church notes - 8th November 2020

 8th November

Matthew 6:5 - 15


Prayer - Underpriveleged Bangladeshi children and their families.


Dedication: Amos, Amalia

1 Samuel 1

Deuteronomy 6:5 - 7


Thoughts are important.

Our thouhgts direct our prayers. Our thoughts about God influence how we pray.

We see God's character in creation.

Romans 1:20

His nature and power revealed through Creation.

His Word reveals His nature, especially what Jesus said about Himself. We need a Saving relationshop with Him, through what Jesus did.


Job 11:7 - 9


We see God's heart in Jesus' Incarnation

John 1:14

The Word became a human being and lived among us! He became flesh and blood. God pitched His tent among us.


We see God's power in the Holy Spirit.

John 3:8


Psalm 139

God is everywhere.


I look backward to the Cross.

1 Peter 1:18, 19


Romans 8:15 - 17

A very close and personal relationship.


I look inward to Jesus living inside me.

2 Corinthians 13:5


Proverbs 28:13


I look around and ask the Holy Spirit to use me.

Romans 6:13


I look forward to my future in faith.

Philippians 1:3 - 6


Remember His promises and provision.



No comments:

Post a Comment