Sunday 30 January 2022

29th January 2022 Writings

 29th

 

Excerpt from: The Engineer and the Time Lady

Nina approached the High School. She took out the tricorder. The temporal reading was there. She would have to investigate later.

 

Words: 21

 

 

Excerpt from: Star Trek: The Next Generation: A New Generation

“No objections to that, but but I'm puzzled over you bringing a Betazoid to this. If her purpose, sir, is to probe my thoughts”

 

“I can sense only strong emotions, Groppler. I am only half Betazoid. My father was human.”

 

Words: 40

 

 

Excerpt from: Daria – Quinn’s Code

Andrea's house was only two blocks away. Andrea came in response to her knock. ”Daria?”

 

“Hi,” Daria started.

 

“I see that you're angry at something.”

 

“Not at you.”

 

 

Words: 27

 

 

Total: 80



No comments:

Post a Comment