Sunday 28 November 2021

27th November 2021 Writings

 27th

Excerpt from: The Engineer and the Time Lady

Was that why the TARDIS had come forward? ‘First I’ll start downloading the internet as it exists in this time. Then I’ll investigate the readings further.’ But before she started the download of the internet, she confirmed that the connection to the probe was stable. ‘I have no idea how long I will it will take to investigate those temporal energy readings,’ Nina thought as she directed the Scanner to start downloading the internet.

 

Download will take 5 hours.

 

Five hours. ‘there’s a lot more data on Aialah’s world.’

 

With the download started Nina then instructed the TARDIS to scan into the past to determine when the temporal energy appeared.

 

“A week ago?” Nina asked herself. She looked at the data again.

 

Words: 122

 

 

Excerpt from: DariaBrittany

"Every person has their own way they not only put words together but how they vary the sound of those words," Daria answered.

 

Brittany twirled a pigtail. “I see. As far as Quinn goes. She has noticed that I’ve changed.”

 

“Of course, she would. But so would Helen.”

 

“I’ve hardly talked to her.”

 

“I think you’ll find that she has noticed something different,” Daria said.

 

Another twirl. “Probably.”

 

 

Then the door opened. Both of them turned and saw that it was Quinn.

 

“Brittany?” she asked in surprise.

 

“That’s me,” Daria said.

 

Words: 91

 

 

Excerpt from: Legacy of the Doctor

Jenny: Clara?

 

Clara: We need to talk.

 

Jenny: Don’t you have class next period.

 

Clara: I’m prepared. But we need to talk.

 

Adrian: I can go if you like.

 

Clara: You don’t have to.

 

Adrian: I will go.

 

Words: 38

 

 

Excerpt from: Phineas and Ferb – Candace OWCA Agent

Good Morning Agent M. we just received word that Doofenshmirtz has been buying up construction toys at an alarming rate. We need you to find out what he's up to and put a stop to it.”

 

“Is that all?” Candace asked sarcastically.

 

Yes. That’s all the information we have.”

 

“I see. I don’t suppose another agent could go against Doofenshmirtz today?”

 

No, they are all already on missions. Get going and put a stop to his plan. whatever it is.”

 

“On it!” Candace groused.

 

 

At OWCA headquarters, Monogram turned to his intern, Carl. “Carl? Is there some teen thing on today? Agent M doesn’t usually ask for a break!”

 

“Let’s see,” Carl said as he looked on the computer. He looked at a site which listed events in Danville.

 

Words: 129

 

 

Excerpt from: Blank (Daria without Daria)

But we are here to begin realizing your actuality...” Mr. Timothy O’Neill to the self esteem class.

 

Quinn raised her hand. She wanted to know what he meant by ‘realising your actuality’. It sounded like gibberish to her.

 

...and when we do, each and every one of you will be able to stand proudly and proclaim, "I am." Now, before we...”

 

“Mr. O’Neill? I don’t understand something,”

 

“Sorry, question and answer time is later,” O’Neill said.

 

“What does ‘Realising your actuality’ mean?”

 

Words: 82

 

Total: 462


No comments:

Post a Comment