Monday 15 November 2021

Art Burn - Facebook Edition

 Art Burn – Facebook Edition

Trent Lane, Jesse Moreno, Nickolas Campbell and Max Tyler joined the Event Filming of Mystik Spiral Music Video at Casa Lane (in the Gazebo).

 

Katie Rhodes Having some personal time.

Katie Rhodes has blocked Wind Lane.

 

Wind Lane has joined the Lawndale network.

 

Jane Lane posted a video

<-Video->

Daria Morgendorffer Again I say: wow, real life drama.

Jane Lane And now they’re saying they’re traumatised.

Wind Lane Oh no! They destroyed the Naming Gazebo!

Jane Lane Naming Gazebo?

Wind Lane That's where Mom and Dad took us when we were born to decide our names. You've got to fix it!

Jane Lane Let’s discuss this when you get in.

 

Trent Lane -> Jane Lane

Maybe you can sell some of your paintings here.

Lawndale Art in the Park

 

Claire Defoe, Daria Morgendorffer, Gary Schlosshausen, Jane Lane, Janet Barch, Quinn Morgendorffer, Sandi Griffin, Stacy Rowe, Tiffany Blum-Deckler, Timothy O’Neill and Thomas Sloane joined the Event Lawndale Art in the Park.

 

Trent Lane How can I find people to fix gazebos in Lawndale?

 

Sandi Griffin That Caricature artist was hardly an artist!

 

Jane Lane Gary’s Gallery? Sure. That will pay for the Gazebo, I guess.

 

Jane Lane I'm finally getting real money for my artwork.

Daria Morgendorffer Are you sure you’re not becoming a hack?

 

Trent Lane Why aren’t the workmen here yet?

 

Trent Lane Why are the workmen a day late?

 

Trent Lane Why did they come two days late?

 

Sandi Griffin

As discussed we have been maliciously slandered and are therefore in need of legal counsel. We have decided to retain Mrs. Morgendorffer for her services so we can bring this so called ‘artist’ to justice.

Quinn Morgendorffer and Tiffany Blum-Deckler like this.

 

Jane Lane My first commission: $220 dollars.

Daria Morgendorffer Try to contain your exuberance.

Jane Lane I did think it would be more exciting. Maybe if it was for my own work. But, hey. It's not like I'm going to be painting copies forever.

Daria Morgendorffer Just don't say that you can quit any time.

 

Jane Lane why do I feel conflicted that I’m continuing to work for Gary’s Gallery?

 

Quinn Morgendorffer

Mom!

Helen Morgendorffer Calling me out on Facebook won’t make me change my mind, Quinn. As I told you, you can't sue for defamation of character, he didn't do anything to harm your reputation. Embarrassed, yes. Caused mental harm. No.

Quinn Morgendorffer Just don’t mention the cell phone in the spleen again. Eww!

 

Jane Lane ??? Why aren’t the workmen working on the Gazebo?

 

Trent Lane Was I ‘the Man’?

 

Helen Morgendorffer -> Sandi Griffin

I already explained to Quinn that a lawsuit is out of the question.

 

Trent Lane I'd rather balance my artistic statement than my bank statement.

Jane Lane No, you still didn’t have something there! And my arm is still tired damn it!

 

Sick Sad World What's more heartless than pilfering a roll of toilet paper? Transforming it into a roll of twenties! The squeezably soft counterfeiter, next on Sick, Sad World.

Jane Lane Counterfeiting…

 

Daria Morgendorffer Infiltrating Gary’s Gallery, fun!

 

Brittany Taylor What were Daria and Jane up to?

 

Jane Lane Even Mr. Taylor thinks I’m a hack!

Daria Morgendorffer A super hack!

 

Jane Lane -> Trent Lane Progress report on the Gazebo?

 

Jane Lane Of course Trent wouldn’t spur those lazy contractors into action

Daria Morgendorffer Of course, that’s why he’s now helping them.

 

Tiffany Blum-Deckler -> Helen Morgendorffer

That caricaturist…

Helen Morgendorffer Look! Tiffany, you can't sue the caricature artist. Nor can you have him disbarred, deported, imprisoned or grounded. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Tiffany Blum-Deckler Of course. You don't have to yell.

Helen Morgendorffer You're right, Tiffany. I'm sorry.

Tiffany Blum-Deckler We need someone to break his fingers; like on that show about those guys.

 

Trent Lane Good thing Spiral's still traumatized. 'Cause I think I'm too sore to play.

 

Jane Lane I’m going to kill Wind.

 

Quinn Morgendorffer -> Sandi Griffin

So that caricaturist is going to get off scot-free?

Sandi Griffin It sickens me, Quinn. The criminals have more rights than the victims.

Quinn Morgendorffer You should at least burn the picture, so no-one ever sees it again.

Sandi Griffin I should burn it? I thought you had it.

 

Stacy Rowe 8‑D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment